Sunday 8 May 2011

Still fighting these cupcakes!!

We'll the girls most definately approve of the cupcakes though I'm still not sure of the recipe. Miss 7 gave me the most wonderful compliments on them and both girls helped with making the icing (they only had a short visit so i made cupcakes prior to their arrival.)




Unfortunately I had a bad reaction to the sunflower oil margarine I used after eating too much icing and one cupcake so the girls had some to take home with them. I also still have food colouring on my hand.....

I just realized I haven't even thought about the cake, oops!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure the reaction wasn't to the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah its my typical sunflower reaction from when i have too much (a bliss ball with sunflower seeds in it can set me off). I've used the colours numerous times and they were the same as at ur afternoon tea.

    ReplyDelete